Hi classmates,

Today I'd like to tell you about my hobbys, wich are drawing, walking(I don't do it much at the moment jaja),reading . But especially I'll talk to you about reading. I do this hobby when I travel in the subway or in my house when I don't have homework. I like reading alone but listening to music, is better witch music. For reading not is necessary more of a good book, but if you add tea it is better.
Before of the year 2016, I do not interesing the reading, but in the school in the month reading, they recommended us the book, "Aristóteles y Dante descubren los secretos del universo" of Benjamín Alire, because of this book I like to read. 


I like this hobby because when you read, your imagination starts at every moment, it is like watching a movie or serie in you head. 
That is all for the moment, bye FAU bloggers.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog