Hello classmates,

Today I’ll talk to you about a technological object that I use a lot. This is my cell phone, I can’t go out without taking it with me. The cell phone is an IPhone XR and it has the normal of a cell phone, but it has a problem, you can’t call it a month ago because it’s blocked hahaha. I use it to take photos or videos, watch videos on YouTube, listening to music write things in notes, and also to talk with my friends and my family.




I like my cell phone because is normal size, it not bigger than my hand.I’ve had it for more than two years and it hasn’t broken, it’s durable, the camera is what I like the most, because the camera is not bad and I take good pictures. My cell phone is important to me, because I have a lot of photos and videos of my little sister when she was a baby.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog